A Reputable Personal Injury Attorney in Duval County
About the Soud Family
The SOUD Law Firm was founded more than 24 years ago to give a voice to those who suffer serious injuries and losses. There is a distinct probability you are acquainted with someone in the Soud family.
- Jeff Soud is a recognized personal injury attorney in Duval County. You may know the name because of the firm’s highly regarded reputation through word of mouth and persistent marketing on billboards, television, radio and print media.
- The name is also well-known because of the Soud family’s political campaigning, including Jeff’s father, A.C. Soud, Jr., senior judge, retired; and mother, Ginger Soud, a former city council member and president.
- Jeff’s brother, John C. Soud, MD, is a board-certified emergency room doctor, and his brother, Adrian G. Soud, is a circuit court judge. They are prominent members of the community.
About Our Staff
At any attorney’s office, various people come together to provide clients with competent, comprehensive representation. Below are some of the positions at our office. If you want to learn more about which team member is performing certain tasks related to your case, please ask us.
- Legal secretaries
- Paralegals (case managers)
- Legal assistants/investigators
Talk to Our Personal Injury Attorney
From motor vehicle accidents to medical malpractice, slips and falls to wrongful death, The SOUD Law Firm handles a broad array of personal injury cases for residents throughout the greater Jacksonville area. Call (904) 353-9000 or submit the contact form to request a free, no-obligation consultation.