A Tenacious Personal Injury Lawyer Serving North Florida
When you need an experienced, trustworthy personal injury lawyer to advocate for you, turn to The SOUD Law Firm. Based in Orange Park, FL, our boutique firm serves North Florida, just as we have for more than 25 years. We understand how overwhelming and frustrating it can be for victims and their families to grapple with the physical, emotional and financial effects of personal injuries. Our team treats each case as if it were our own, and we work diligently to pursue the best possible outcomes for our clients.
Services We Provide
The SOUD Law Firm assists clients in pursuing justice and fair compensation for numerous types of personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents: Most of the cases a personal injury lawyer handles involve car accidents.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: Slip-and-fall cases are the second most common type of case we handle. They require proof of negligence.
- Wrongful death: If you are searching for a wrongful death attorney, please accept our condolences and allow us to support you in this most difficult time.
- Trucking accidents: Given the number of trucks on the road, it’s no surprise a significant number of people suffer from injuries related to truck accidents each year.
- Boating accidents: Boating is one of the most popular pastimes for Floridians. Unfortunately, accidents can and do happen.
- Product liability: Thousands of people suffer injuries because of defective consumer products.
- Animal bites & attacks: Even tame and trusted pets can cause harm, but aggressive animals with irresponsible owners can be an outright hazard.
- Motorcycle accidents: The Sunshine State offers clear skies almost 365 days a year. However, the nice weather does not mean Florida roads are always safe for motorcyclists.
- Aviation accidents: When we climb aboard an aircraft, the last thing on our minds is the possibility of a crash. But, while rare, they do occur.
- Brain injuries: These injuries often arise from car accidents or falls.
- Spinal cord injuries: Spinal cord injuries are another form of harm commonly associated with car crashes.
- Birth injury malpractice: There are few experiences as miraculous, life changing, and awe inspiring as bringing a new life into the world. Sadly, medical providers’ negligence sometimes causes harm to babies and mothers.
- Medical malpractice: While medical practitioners are supposed to help us, this is not always the case. Thousands of patients suffer unnecessary harm every year.
- Nursing home abuse: Some of our community’s most vulnerable people are also the most likely to suffer abuse.
- Construction accident: Construction work represents one of the world’s most dangerous jobs, and injuries are common.
Our Personal Injury Lawyer Is Ready to Start on Your Case
Pursuing fair compensation for your losses can be a complex and time-consuming process. Allow The SOUD Law Firm to take the burden off your shoulders, so you can focus on your health. Call (904) 353-9000 for a free consultation.